It’s the 14th box from the grading service Certified Guaranty Company (CGC), as I set up my 10,000 comic book collection to sell to support my two sons currently in college.
This is another short and sweet unboxing. This was one of those sleeper finds in my collection that probably no one thought would be a key back when it was first published.
So watch the video! ((IMPORTANT: I do NOT know the grades of these books before I open them. Yes, I know you can look on the CGC website and find out, but I DO NOT LOOK!))
Are you interested in purchasing one of my graded comics? Right now I haven’t put my books up for sale. Go to the Contact page and let me know if you want to be notified when they are being listed or can’t wait for me and want to make an offer. All offers are considered!
Please click the Like and Subscribe button. I’ll be sharing more unboxings, as I progress along in my journey figuring out how to sell comics online. I have two sons in college and their tuition bills are mind-numbing!
Leave a comment.
Detail pages (close up images of my issues):
CGC graded detail pages (links to certified results):
eBay for sale* (what is up for sale right now)
eBay Comp research* (what has been sold in the recent past on eBay)
*All eBay links are custom to me. If you end up buying something I will receive a small percentage of the listing fee to go to the college fund. This does not track what you buy or what you look at on eBay. Thanks for your support!
- CGC Unboxing: “The Fast and the Furriest” aka “A Squirrel Girl key unboxed superfast!”
- “CGC Unboxing: Lucky 13 with Wonder Woman #1”
- “CGC Unboxing: Punished by the Punisher?”
- “CGC Unboxing: It’s a theme! Venom, Spider-Man trifecta”
- “CGC Unboxing: It’s no joke, the Venom luck continues”
- “CGC Unboxing: X-Men train wreck with one survivor”
- “CGC Unboxing: Cap vs. Wolverine, First Psylocke, and He-man”
- “CGC Unboxing: Short, but sweet – First Infinity Gauntlet”
- “CGC Unboxing: 1st Deadpool; Ms. Marvel #1; Transformers #1”
- “CGC Unboxing: Five key Marvel first appearance issues”
- “Worst CGC Unboxing – So bad it’s funny!”
- “Pack comics to mail and not break the law”
- “CGC unboxing mystery … or An unwarranted concern”
- “CGC: Two wins … and a DUD!”
- “First CGC Unboxing: Amazing Spider-man #300”