This is the sixth unboxing from the grading service Certified Guaranty Company (CGC) as I set up to sell off my comic book collection to help pay for tuition now that two sons in college.
Overall this was an “OK” unboxing. A little disappointing on the Ms. Marvel #1, but considering I got the book second hand, it’s probably the best I could hope for.
You can find close up images and grading details of each comic book on my website (links below).
Watch the YouTube video to see the CGC grades and my reaction!
(Apologies for the badly framed side camera in the video. Unfortunately it was set this way for a bunch of the unboxings. I will try to fix a bit in post-production.)
Are you interested in purchasing one of my graded comics? Right now I haven’t put my books up for sale. Send me a message if you want to be notified when it does.
Please click the Like and Subscribe button. I’ll be sharing more unboxings, as I progress along in my journey figuring out how to sell comics online.
Leave a comment.
Detail pages (close up images of my issues):
CGC graded detail pages (links to certified results):
eBay for sale* (what is up for sale right now)
eBay Comp research* (what has been sold in the recent past on eBay)
- “CGC Unboxing: 1st Deadpool; Ms. Marvel #1; Transformers #1″
- “CGC Unboxing: Five key Marvel first appearance issues”
- “Worst CGC Unboxing – So bad it’s funny!”
- “Pack comics to mail and not break the law”
- “CGC unboxing mystery … or An unwarranted concern”
- “CGC: Two wins … and a DUD!”
- “First CGC Unboxing: Amazing Spider-man #300”
- CGC Unboxing: X-Force, Spider-Man 2099 firsts; plus Bats and Supes
- CGC Unboxing: Four 9.8s and 2 Sandman keys!
- CGC Unboxing: A treasure trio of Spawns, Spider-Girl and a Wolverine whack-job!
- CGC Unboxing: 6 keys, 1 Booster bummer
- CGC Unboxing: “The Fast and the Furriest” aka “A Squirrel Girl key unboxed superfast!”
*All eBay links are custom to me. If you end up buying something I will receive a small percentage of the listing fee to go to the college fund. This does not track what you buy or what you look at on eBay. Thanks for your support!